The iconic MP-2 is one of the most celebrated frames that has defined Oliver Peoples' heritage. To maintain the same attention to detail, craftsmanship, and integrity of the original, the frame was reproduced in the same Japanese factory where the original was made. The MP-2 features a pewter-tone metal frame with filigreed detailing. These frames look just as good today as they did when originally released in 1987.
- Matte black and pewter frame color
- P3 lens shape with filigreed eyewire bridge and temples
- Polarized vintage inspired G15 glass lens
- Folding metal hinges
- Packaged in Oliver Peoples Vintage case
- Sizes: 48 mm lens – 24 mm bridge