Brass Space Pen
Developed for NASA in 1965, the Fisher Space Pen uses a pressured ink cartridge that allows for writing in a weightless environment and in extreme temperatures. Featured here in a raw brass, this US made pen will patina over time, making it more interesting with every trip.
- Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled and hand tested in the USA. Each carries an unconditional lifetime guarantee
- All Brass and steel construction
- Opened, the Bullet measures 5.3 inches with a closed length of 3.7 inches and a diameter .3 inches