Designed with a nod to the golden era of backpacking, the Danner Light is a classically styled American hiking boot with stitch down construction and ground-chewing Vibram Kletterlift outsoles. Full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon uppers deliver outstanding protection while a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner keeps your feet dry. And all of this is packed into a relatively lightweight package. If you’re looking for a hard-working boot with both superior comfort and real protection from the elements, we say buy nice or buy twice.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions.
- Full-grain, leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability combined with 1000 Denier nylon side panels for abrasion resistance and improved breathability.
- Danner's hand crafted stitch down construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot.
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. Size down a half size for the best fit.
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Fiberglass shank
- 6″ height
- 61 oz